Sunday, 1 April 2012

Blogging from A to Z

So there I was... flicking through my Emails, when I saw this email from the lovely Cat's Blog over at Cat's Yellow Days , about the 'Blogging from  A to Z Challenge' ...




And I thought..

Hey! This is exactly what I need right now to kick my blogging butt into action this month.  So here we go..

Day 1: (today) blog about something, ANYTHING you like to do with the Letter A. Tomorrow, do Letter B, and so on and so forth for the whole month.

Because I'm a bit slow at catching on to this whole thang, I present to you... A Blog post! Yes, this very post you are reading right now is my first entry.

I know you're thinking....... Cheat, cop-out, Lazy Cow. But that's ok - we have an understanding. I'm cool with that.

Anyhoo - this is my A Post. Tomorrow I shall be Brilliant, Bold, Beautiful, Busty & Brave and Bash out a Blog Post Beginning with a B (did you see what I did there? I'm so bloody clever sometimes)

I know you're looking forward to it. Make cookies, bring tea and I promise not to Bore You with my Blogging.

Mwah x