Wednesday, 7 March 2012

Pinterest Challenge #2!

Wow - can you believe it's #PinAddicts Pinterest Challenge time again??

We had such a fabulous response to Challenge #1, with over FIFTY participants linking up!! 

Wowza's.

My challenge this month was supposed to be made out of felt. But I kid you not - I went to the felt shop THREE times and every single time, it was closed. So I had to think quick and came up with these little beauties.


This is the Original project I pinned on Pinterest by :
deliciousdeliciousdelicious.blogspot.com


You'll need: 

Plastic or Wooden Spoons
Chocolate
Sweets
A double boiler thingie
Some wax paper
Milk
Some Willing Children



















 The linky for this months challenge is HERE over on Melksham Mums blog. She's SHMEXY. Go visit. If you Tweet.. search the hashtag #PinAddicts to see more craftiness :)

Warm Milk anyone?