So, did you manage to get your Pinterest Challenge done? The Linky is now OPEN at the bottom of this post & will remain open for One Week!
I decided to make this.. Nutella Fudge, which I pinned HERE
|Original version from Pinterest|
Can you say.............. NOM!?
Yeah... Nom Nom.
It turned out soooooooooooooo good.
So here's what I did:
1-1/2 cups granulated sugar
2/3 cup evaporated milk
2 tablespoons butter
1/2 teaspoon salt
1-1/2 cups (9-oz.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 (7-oz.) jar marshmallow cream - I used a cup of marshmallows!
1 cup chocolate-hazelnut spread, like Nutella
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup chopped toasted hazelnuts
1) Prepare an 8x8 pan by lining it with aluminum foil and spraying foil with nonstick cooking spray.
2) Place sugar, evaporated milk, butter, and salt in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Stir until sugar and butter dissolve, then wash down sides of pan with a wet pastry brush to prevent sugar crystals from forming.
3 Bring to a rapid boil for 5 minutes.
4) Remove pan from heat and add chocolate chips, stirring until they're completely melted.
5) Next add marshmallows, Nutella, and vanilla extract, and stir until everything is well-mixed. Add chopped toasted hazelnuts last, if you're using them.
6) Scrape fudge into prepared pan and smooth it into an even layer. Allow fudge to sit at room temperature to firm up, for about 2 hours, or refrigerate for 45 minutes.
|And this people... is where my total #craftfail came into play... not enough to fill the pan .. naturally!|
7) Once set, remove fudge from pan using foil handles. Cut it into small 1-inch pieces to serve. Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to two weeks.
|My version... a little oily but...Nom Nom delish... they literally didn't last 2 days in my house!|
Enter the Linky below to show us your makes, or email me
and I will pop your entry up on the Facebook page!!
For inspiration... check out our other #PinAddicts blogs this week!
Tuesday: Head over to Melksham Mum's blog to see her makes !
Wednesday: ButwhyMummywhy & Just above Average Mum are showing you their fabulousness today...
Thursday: Kerry from SimplyOutnumbered & Louise from Sew Scrumptious (AND HER HUBBY!!) are showing you their challenges..!
Friday: Mum2BabyInsomniac is sharing her GORGEOUS rag doll challenge today, Go over and see it!!
I'll keep you all updated during the week, but for now.... Enter your linky, for a chance to win this fabulous prize..
A £10 Gift Voucher for Mad About Cards! You can shop online there too.. Such beautiful, pretty, crafty goodness...
PRIZEWINNER IS PICKED AT RANDOM BY Random.Org,
NOT FOR THE BEST CRAFT :)
NOT FOR THE BEST CRAFT :)
You have 1 whole week to enter your craft, but never fear... if you can't make it this month, the next linky opens over on Melksham Mum's blog on 5th March, where we'll have another linky, and another fabulous giveaway!
But for now...
Keep Crafting!! And Enter our Linky of course.... Don't forget to hop around BlogWorld to see what every-one else is up to :)
If you Tweet with us, please use the hashtag #PinAddicts
Join our Facebook page too!
Love Kerry, Official PinAddict xx